Access Ambition is a bespoke recruitment consultancy supporting cause-driven careers. We specialise in pairing outstanding professionals with leading values-led employers.
We provide tailored candidate search solutions to charities, NGOs, think-tanks, social enterprises, membership associations, and advocacy bodies; in addition to sector partners, such as communications, public affairs, and fundraising consultancies. We lead searches for clients on both a contingency and a retained basis, depending on their particular candidate requirements.
Access Ambition also works directly with professionals in the sector – providing advice and support in planning and executing the changes necessary to facilitate long-term career goals. Such career planning consultancy is offered to our registered candidates free of charge and on a strictly confidential basis.
Our clients have ranged from small charities to large trade associations and globally respected NGOs. Our candidates include former and current CEOs, senior Directors, and Trustees; as well as an array of middle-management and more junior professionals.
We provide consultancy services to employers and professionals in relation to the following fields, at both senior and mid-career, as well as more junior levels:
- Campaigns & Communications
- Policy & Public Affairs
- Fundraising (including Direct Marketing, Events, Trusts, Legacy, Corporate Partnerships, & Major Donor)
- Project, Programme, & Operations Management
- Corporate Services (including Finance, Legal, & Human Resources)
- Office Support (including Database Management, Data Analysis, & Office Management)
- Housing & Social Care Services (including Service Management & Support roles)
- Medical, Nursing, & Clinical Support
To find out more please get in touch today on 020 8133 4684 or email email@example.com.