Access Ambition is a bespoke recruitment consultancy specialising in acquiring the very best candidates for values-led organisations.
We provide tailored candidate search solutions to charities, NGOs, think-tanks, social enterprises, membership associations, and advocacy bodies; in addition to sector partners, such as communications, public affairs, and fundraising consultancies.
Since our founding in May 2014, we have developed an extensive network of highly accomplished individuals connected with public policy and social action in various ways, including at senior executive level; allowing us to specialise in recruiting for cause-driven organisations. Our clients have ranged from small charities to large trade associations and globally respected NGOs; with our registered candidates including former and current CEOs, senior Directors, and Trustees.
Access Ambition have successfully recruited for both senior level and middle-management, as well as more junior positions; maintaining a pool of outstanding candidates with skills and experience across the following fields:
- Campaigns & Communications
- Policy & Public Affairs
- Fundraising (including Direct Marketing, Events, Trusts, Legacy, Corporate Partnerships, & Major Donor)
- Project, Programme, & Operations Management
- Corporate Services (including Finance, Legal, & Human Resources)
- Office Support (including Database Management, Data Analysis, & Office Management)
- Housing & Social Care Services (including Service Management & Support roles)
- Medical, Nursing, & Clinical Support
We lead searches for clients on both a contingency and a retained basis, depending on the particular candidate requirements of the position.
Upon engagement, our consultants will always aim to sit down with you to agree the specific search parameters in addition to a bespoke programme of activity designed to complete the search successfully, within a reasonable timeframe. We will then stay in regular contact whilst executing the search, updating you on the progress of our tailored recruitment campaign at regular intervals.
Specific actions we might agree could include some or all of the following:
- Drafting or editing job descriptions and/or person specifications
- Advising on the salary levels necessary to attract the required calibre of candidate
- Researching role requirements and likely matches in the sector
- Candidate profiling, modelled using known professionals
- Targeted approaches to desirable candidates
- Tailored advertising and bespoke role branding
- Constructing candidate information and application packs
- Reviewing all incoming CVs & applications
- Pre-interviewing all applicants
- Providing additional presence on interview panels
- Negotiating offers and remuneration packages
We offer extremely competitive fee rates for both our contingency and retained recruitment solutions. Our consultants are also content to have a full and frank discussion regarding budgetary pressures your department may be subject to concerning any recruitment campaign.
Call us today on 020 8133 4684 for a FREE, no-obligation initial consultation or email firstname.lastname@example.org to request a copy of our Terms of Business.
Alternatively, for more information see our RECRUITMENT OPTIONS & FEE STRUCTURES page.